BEAUTY THERAPIST, EDINBURGH
Position: Beauty Therapist
Location: Edinburgh, William Street.
Salary: £15,300.00 – £19,500.00 per annum plus commission/bonuses. Dependent on experience.
Full-time or Part-time considered.
We have a vacancy for a Beauty Therapist at William Street Salon in the West End. The salon was a finalist in the Professional Beauty Awards 2018 and we are looking for a passionate and motivated therapist who can provide an award winning service. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified therapist looking for a role with excellent training and progression opportunities. Candidates should be fully qualified to SVQ Level 3 beauty or equivalent.
· Setup treatment room for the day, ensuring daily checklist is completed.
· Carry out stock checks of treatment rooms and ensure necessary suppliers are restocked.
· Carry out treatments to an excellent standard working towards financial targets.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicating the Sleeping Beauty culture of service to clients and staff.
· Assists with reception activities and ensures that all client bookings/bills are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
· Ensures that accurate records are kept of all client data and that it is reviewed and updated regularly.
· Reviews the notice area daily.
· To ensure salon cleanliness and maintenance is in keeping with the company’s general policy on services.
· To communicate through all staff levels:
o Delegates appropriate tasks for junior therapists to do when they are not fully engaged with clients.
o To attend meetings as/when required.
· Carry out treatments that you are trained in according to protocol in a timely manner.
· Keep salon treatment areas clean in-between treatments and at start and end of shift.
· Provide treatment advice to clients.
· Work consistently towards treatment and retail targets.
Company pension scheme
50% off all treatments
Friends & Family Discount
Paid holidays of 5.6 weeks a year
Extra overtime regularly available
Commission on retail and bonuses available
Regular FREE training both internally and externally
Subscription to Perkboxwith employee benefits including free mobile phone insurance/2 for 1 at restaurants and more.
Salary: £15,300-£19,500 per annum base salary plus commission/bonuses. Dependent on experience.